Complete Aerospace Manufacturing Solutions from a Single Source
Current Employment Opportunities Available as of December 2, 2013
All regular full-time employees are eligible for our benefits package, which includes:
All salaries DOE
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid time off in the first year
- Education assistance
- Tool Purchase Program
5/8 Day Shift is Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:30pm
4/9 + 1/2 Day Shift is Mon-Fri 7:00am-4:30pm & Fri 7:00-11:00am
4/10 Day Shift is Mon-Thurs 5:50am-4:20pm
4/10 Swing Shift is Mon-Thurs 4:15pm-2:45am
3/12 Weekend Shift is Fri-Sun 5:00am-5:30pm
Machinist - 4/10 Swing & 3/12 Weekend Shifts
Minimum 2 years’ experience with set ups, operations and troubleshooting of 3, 4, or 5 axis machining centers. Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
Deburr Lead 4/10 Day Shift
Oversees deburr department to ensure that quality work is done by performing the following duties.
- Review work order for job requirements and to see where the job is going next to determine what action is taken with each job.
- Assigns jobs to employees.
- Troubleshoot areas of concern. Suggests modifications or action to be taken.
- Inspect parts to make sure they meet quality standards.
- Checks on employee's work and provide assistance to employees.
- Performs duties of a deburrer.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Train new employees in the department.
- One year of related experience in a Manufacturing environment.
Hand Former / Sheet Metal - 4/10 Swing Shift
- To form parts using Presses, Shrinkers and Hand tools for aerospace applications.
- You will work in the Hand Form area of the sheet metal department.
- 6 months sheet metal experience in the following areas:
Brake Form, Roll Form, Hand Form and Hydro Form
- Aerospace blueprint reading skills
- Good math skills
Receiving Clerk 4/10 Swing Shift
- Receiving inspection using Rockwell and electromagnetic inspection
- Raw material inventory control,
- Controlling and inspecting raw material certification
- Distributing requisitions and work orders.
- Minimum 2 yrs. experience working in a warehouse environment
- Strong math and computer skills
- Ability to get forklift certified
- Must know how to use calipers and micrometers.
Tig Welder - 4/10 Swing Shift
- TIG welding of light gauge iconel sheet metal parts and some aluminum.
- 2 years TIG welding aerospace experience and/or training.
Must be able to pass weld certification to AWS D17.1 and BAC5962. Vision must meet Jaeger2 or better per optometric guidelines.
Shipping Lead 5/8 Day Shift
Job Duties:You will be the lead in the Shipping department. You will ensure that quality work is done by performing the following duties.
- Lead and direct employees in the shipping department.
- Manage departmental workload
- Analyze cycle count discrepancies.
- Creates shipping label. Makes copies of the packing list and attaches to the shipping label.
- Prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties.
- Verifies quantity, part number, and other items on pack list.
- Wraps, ties, or places material in envelopes, boxes, or other containers, according to customer packaging requirements.
- Completes airbill documents for carriers such as UPS, FedEx, etc.
- Prepares bills of lading.
- Forwards packages by mail, messenger, or through message center.
- Performs duties of Receiving and Inventory as required.
- 3-5 years’ experience shipping/receiving/inventory control environment
- Aerospace manufacturing experience
- ERP experience
- Lead experience a plus
Here’s how to apply for a position with our company:
(Please specify the position you are applying for)
Mail or In Person:
Giddens Industries, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
2600 94th St. SW Ste. 150
Everett, WA 98204
Email to email@example.com
Click here to download our Employment Application
Our Employment Policy
The employment policy of Giddens Industries, Inc. is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status.