Complete Aerospace Manufacturing Solutions from a Single Source
Current Employment Opportunities Available as of August 29, 2014
All regular full-time employees are eligible for our benefits package, which includes:
All salaries DOE
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid time off in the first year
- Education assistance
- Tool Purchase Program
5/8 Day Shift is Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:30pm
4/8.5 + 1/6 Day Shift is Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:30pm & Fri 7:30-2:00pm
4/10 Day Shift is Mon-Thurs 5:50am-4:20pm
4/10 Swing Shift is Mon-Thurs 4:15pm-2:45am
3/12 Weekend Shift is Fri-Sun 5:00am-5:30pm
Assembler - 4/10 Swing Shifts
Assemble metal parts, either partially or completely, either working at bench or assembling on shop floor.
- Fastening parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets, or other fasteners.
- Remove small quantities of metal with zip gun and scrapers to fit parts.
- Operate drill presses, punch presses, or riveting machines to assist in assembly operation.
- 1 year experience assembling parts, preferably aerospace.
Machinist - 4/10 Swing Shift
- Two years CNC machining experience
- Set ups, operations and troubleshooting of 3, 4, or 5 axis machining centers.
- Aerospace Experience
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Lead experience in a related manufacturing environment.
Bracket Cell Mechanic - 4/10 Day & 4/10 Swing Shift
- To Deburr, Drill, Ream and Assemble parts for aerospace applications.
- Must have good mechanical aptitude.
- Aerospace blueprint reading skills
- Good math skills
Deburr - 4/10 Day, 4/10 Swing & 3/12 Weekend Shifts
- Deburrs and smooth parts according to work orders or lead's instructions
- Familiarity with using power tools
- Good hand eye coordination
- Experience with tumbler, table mount grinder, orbital sander, burr quick, and a drill press
Parts Mover - 5/8 Day Shift
- Move parts to work centers
- Pachaging of product for outside processing
- Support shop as required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
Program Manager - 4/8.5 + 1/6 Shift
- Primary Customer Interface for assigned accounts
- Review and accept sales and change orders, resolving lead time, material availability, and customer requirements to establish delivery schedule. Negotiate Pricing and schedule, within terms of existing contract or order terms
- Interface with customers and company production operations to satisfy customer needs to the fullest extent possible for short flow times, late deliveries, partial shipments, expedite requests, and other customer requests. Liaison between customer & company production operations to fulfill order requirements
- Receive, analyze, coordinate and respond to customer requests for information, including capability capacity, business assessments, and order/reorder lead times
- Review & interface with customers to ensure accuracy of customer’s supplier performance metrics.
- Prepare & conduct customer program reviews as required for new and ongoing work; Identify critical issues and propose potential resolutions
- Develop relationships with customers, depending on scope & experience lead or participate in the sale of new work, coordinate submission of bids for new work, coordinate post-award processes between customer & company.
- Identify and drive process improvements with a lean focus
- Minimum two years direct customer facing experience in related sales or manufacturing operations required
- Must possess demonstrated interpersonal negotiating & teaming skills with the ability to resolve differences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Up to 10% International travel
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to read, interpret and understand terms and conditions
- MS Project is a plus
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in business or related field is preferred.
- Lean exposure
- Aerospace experience preferred
Machinist Lead 4/10 Swing Shift
You will be the lead in the CNC department on Swing Shift. You will ensure that quality work is done by performing the following duties.
- Review work order for job requirements and to see where the job is going next to determine what action is taken with each job.
- Assigns jobs to employees.
- Troubleshoot areas of concern. Suggests modifications or action to be taken.
- Inspect parts to make sure they meet quality standards.
- Checks on employee's work and provide assistance to employees.
- Train new employees in the department.
- Ability to interpret a wide variety of aerospace detail parts, assembly drawings, parts lists, and process specifications from a diverse customer base.
- Knowledge of CNC tooling and fixtures operate mill fixture, vacuum and jigs etc.
- Proficient in set ups and operate 3, 4 and 5 axis CNC machines.
- Two years of troubleshooting in a CNC manufacturing environment.
- Five years CNC machining experience
- Aerospace Experience
- Two years of Lead experience in a related manufacturing environment.
Production Supervisor 4/10 Swing Shift
Areas of responsibility include: machining, sheet metal, quality, maintenance, and assembly. You will maintain production schedules, ensure quality and safety standards are met. Responsibility also includes: training, employee relations, employee engagement, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills.
- A minimum of 3-5 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Word, Excel, and MRP.
Recruiter (Part Time) - 5/8 Day Shift
Duties will include generating leads, interviewing and screening candidates, designing job announcements, and identifying local resources who can provide referrals.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years recruiting experience (preferably in aerospace), good verbal and written communication skills, and solid Microsoft Office experience. Must have positive attitude!!
Here’s how to apply for a position with our company:
(Please specify the position you are applying for)
Mail or In Person:
Giddens Industries, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
2600 94th St. SW Ste. 150
Everett, WA 98204
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to download our Employment Application
Our Employment Policy
The employment policy of Giddens Industries, Inc. is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status.