Complete Aerospace Manufacturing Solutions from a Single Source
Current Employment Opportunities Available as of November 14, 2014
All regular full-time employees are eligible for our benefits package, which includes:
All salaries DOE
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid time off in the first year
- Education assistance
- Tool Purchase Program
5/8 Day Shift is Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:30pm
4/8.5 + 1/6 Day Shift is Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:30pm & Fri 7:30-2:00pm
4/10 Day Shift is Mon-Thurs 5:50am-4:20pm
4/10 Swing Shift is Mon-Thurs 4:15pm-2:45am
3/12 Weekend Shift is Fri-Sun 5:00am-5:30pm
Assembler - 4/10 Swing Shift
Assemble metal parts, either partially or completely, either working at bench or assembling on shop floor.
- Fastening parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets, or other fasteners.
- Remove small quantities of metal with zip gun and scrapers to fit parts.
- Operate drill presses, punch presses, or riveting machines to assist in assembly operation.
- 1 year experience assembling parts, preferably aerospace.
Welder - 4/10 Swing Shift
- TIG welding of light gauge iconel sheet metal parts and some aluminum.
- 2 years TIG welding aerospace experience and/or training.
Must be able to pass weld certification to AWS D17.1 and BAC5962. Vision must meet Jaeger2 or better per optometric guidelines.
Maintenance Mechanic - 3/12 Weekend Shift
- Preventative maintenance
- Follow work instructions in a safe and timely manner.
- Individual will also participate in projects and programs in order to support safety, quality and productivity goals.
- Exposure to Fanuc and Mazak controls.
- Read and interpret work instructions, drawings, specifications and blueprints.
- Ability to operate manual and power hand tools, as well as electrical measuring instruments.
- Operate machinery necessary to complete these tasks, such as forklift, manlift, and small cranes.
- Lift 20-50 pounds
- Individual will be required to work with limited direct supervision, work independently or in a team environment.
- 2 years’ experience in a Manufacturing Maintenance position
- 2 years CNC Maintenance Experience
- 1 year Preventative maintenance
- Prefer previous instruction or experience in hydraulics, pneumatics & electrical.
Here’s how to apply for a position with our company:
(Please specify the position you are applying for)
Mail or In Person:
Giddens Industries, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
2600 94th St. SW Ste. 150
Everett, WA 98204
Email to email@example.com
Click here to download our Employment Application
Our Employment Policy
The employment policy of Giddens Industries, Inc. is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status.