Complete Aerospace Manufacturing Solutions from a Single Source
Giddens Industries is a world-class manufacturer of precision machined components, sheet metal, and metal forming for the aerospace industry. At Giddens, we provide a complete manufacturing solution, including complex sub-assemblies and kits that ship directly to the assembly line.
Our state-of-the-art 105,000 square foot facility is located in Everett Washington, the hub of aerospace manufacturing in the Pacific Northwest. We have invested extensively in advanced technologies and state-of-the-art equipment.
Giddens Industries has built an impressive state of the art machine shop over the years. With 30 CNC machines which include large high speed 5 axis systems with automated pallets, gantry machines capable of cutting parts up to 240 inches long, and smaller 3, 4 and 5 axis machines we can support a broad range of aerospace machine parts requirements.
- Large 5 axis machine systems with multiple machines 16 pallets, 24,000 rpm spindles with work envelope up to 60 inches by 72 inches
- High Speed Gantry Machining 24,000 rpm spindles, work envelope of up to 90" X 160"
- Automated Pallet System
- Inline Probing
Giddens Industries has the unique capability to be able machine, heat treat, form, and weld all in one facility. We offer a broad range of sheet metal capabilities including heat treat, many types of forming, laser cutting, shear, and weld.
- Aluminum heat treat up to 12 feet
- Stretch form up to 300 inches
- Hydroform up to 96 inches
- Brake form and joggling
- Laser cutting 2500 Watt up to 120" X 60"
- Sheering up to 144"
- Welding: GTAW or "Tig"
Broad range of assembly capabilities including:
- Complex bench top assembly
- Bearing staking & swaging
- Ground stud installation
- Process/functional testing
- Min/Max and pull systems
- Kitting parts delivered directly to the line
- Customer designated rotable containers reduce packaging cost